Saturday, April 13, 2013

What I want to do this Summer.

   What do you want to do this summer? Do you want to eat more healthy, Get in shape? Do you want to discover new artist. Maybe discover a new city or country. Well today I am going to tell you want I want to do this summer. Let's get started!
  1: Eat more healthy
  2: I want to discover new things.(Music, Food etc.)
  3: I want to go to a concert.
  4: I want to try out new styles(Fashion)
  5: I want to read an old classic book.
  6: I want to improve my writing skills.
  7: I want to meet new people.
  8: Go to Cali.
  9: Go on a shopping trip and have no beget(Start saving now, LOL.)
  10: Get new glasses
  11: Get a tan.
  12: Inspire someone.
  13: Find out who I am meant to be.
  14: Be a Rebel.
  15: Go to a party.
  16: Go to a Bon Fire.

   I probably have more but all this is what I want to do this summer. Leave something you want to do this summer!

~Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment