Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Top 30 Songs!

I have really been listening to music lately. I have been loving Lana Del Rey, Birdy, Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, The Fray. The list goes on and on. But I am going to be telling you the top 30 songs I love.
  1: Skinny Love Cover by: Birdy
  2: Kiss me by: Ed Sheeran
  3: Fix you by: Coldplay
  2: Arms by: Christina Perri
  3: Lovely by: Sara Haze
  4: Home by: Phillip Phillips
  5: Gone, Gone, Gone by: Phillip Phillips
  6: Almost Lover by: A fine Frenzy
  7: Summertime Sadness by: Lana Del Rey
  8: A-Team by: Ed Sheeran
  9: Look After You by: The Fray
  10: How to Save a Life by: The Fray
  11: Little Things by: One Direction
  12: DNA by: Little Mix
  13: Clocks by: Coldplay
  14: Scientist by: Coldplay
  15: Use Somebody by: Kings of Leon
  16: Woodland by: The Paper Kites
  17: Ho Hey by: The Lumineers
  18: Paradise by: Coldplay
  19: Carry on by: FUN.
  20: I knew you were trouble by: Taylor Swift
  21: Headlock by: Imogene Heap
  22: Hide and Seek by: Imogene Heap
  23: Numb by: Sia
  24: Just a Game by: Birdy
  25: Chances by: Five for Fighting
  26: 100 years by: Five for Fighting
  27: Missing You by: Jem
  28: Gun Song by: The Lumineers
  29: The Funeral by: Band Of Horses
  30: It's Time by: Imagine Dragons
Yup! That's my top 30 I still have so many more but these songs stick out to me. Don't forget to check them out. Peace out!

~Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment