Sunday, April 7, 2013

How to be a Tumblr Girl.

Tumblr. Have you heard of it? Well, It seems like it has taken over the Internet. Well, I have friends who have tumblrs and I eventually got one. When I was on the site I noticed these gorgeous girls (No Homo, LOL) But, In my eyes they were perfect. I called up my friend and told her about the girl. She simply replied, "You mean a Tumblr Girl?". From then on I wanted to be a tumblr girl. I thought and I thought, What does it take to be a tumblr girl. I finally came up with some answers. First, Let me show some tumblr girls.



Dont they seem perfect! Now I will tell YOU how you can become a Tumblr Girl.

Hair: Leave it loose. Tumblr Girls tend to have that laid back feel while still looking put together. Wear your hair curled or loose waves, Straightened, In a loose braid or fish tail braid, Messy buns or Messy top knots. You can also do a waterfall braid also. To get the laid back look you can also leave a few strands hanging in front.

Makeup: Again, Tumblr girls look effortless or laid back. Use Makeup. Put on minimal foundation and a little concealer. You can use bronzer if you want to but don't make it to obvious you are contouring your face. Lastly for makeup, you want to make your eyes pop. On a Tumblr Girl eyes are one of the most important part. What I use to make that happen is eye liner and mascara. Sometimes I use eyeshadow but very rarely. Since I have a unique shade of blue (or at least I think that) I use a bronze eye liner because, it makes my blue really yell out Hey! I'm Blue. (sometimes my eyes look gray) But then again sometimes I wear black eyeliner but that just what I do. You can do what you want with your "tumblr girl makeup look". Then Usually for the lips that go all natural.

Accessories: Wear things with feathers or string bracelets. Also don't forget to make the style yourself. Each Tumblr Girl has their own unique style.

Clothes: Short shorts, High waisted shorts, Crop tops, Bikinis, baggy sweatshirts. Pretty much anything Bohemian or Hipster like. Sun dresses are a good bet too!

Shoes. Go for toms, vans, gladiator sandals, or wedges.

Good locations for taking pictures are beaches or docks. Also, you can take photos in your backyard or front yard it they are kept nice or in your bedroom if you have a cute, clean room.

Another Place to get fame at and to get your tumblr girl look out is instagram. To be honest Instagram is much easier to get your name out there.


Good Luck! I hope I helped you out. If you have any questions I could help you with just comment below and I will answer as soon as I can!

~Carly





No comments:

Post a Comment